Translate

Thursday 25 October 2012

Post-Exam

I really don't know whether what I'm feeling is right. But.. I feel really stressed out after exams. Maybe because I know my Os are really nearby. I really want to stop feeling so stressed. Okaaaay, moving on to the fun days and cool times. So on Wednesday, 24/10/12 the sec 3s got to go to DRAGONBOATING WOOHOOO.
Sorry, I over reacted. But, ya. I really love kayaking/ dtagonboating/ canoeing whatever you call it though I've got seasick/ motion sickness. And the most important point is my instructor is kinda cute. So all illness have been taken away! AHHAHHA. And he said I look like the lead actress from Black Swan. Okay, that's totally no link _____    _____  Sorry, I'm really crapping.
Okay, move on move on. Oh yaaaaa. Before the dragonboating, I went pool-ing with a few friends and I sort of got a hang of it & got myself addicted. So, I'm going again this Saturday! Please be happy for me. ;b HAHAH. And the thing is, we bet a cup of KOI for each game and.. I lost. So it's either I suck at it, or..my friend is really good at it. But of course, I'm just noob at it if you really want to know.
Okay, Got to end this post before it turns lengthy. But before I finish, here's a little that maybe/perhaps/might make you laugh/smile/cheers ;)










No comments:

Post a Comment