Translate

Thursday 14 June 2012

Assumptions

I start to realize that I wasted too much time wondering about what you think bout'  'me'.


You don't even know me or him and you're hating on us? Calling people bastard, won't make you a prettylittleprincess. Truthfully, I have never hated on you. Yes, never. It's because life is too short to waste my time, my prime time being bothered by what you think/say/do. I just want to live my life with as much fun as I can while coping my studies. Yes, you might think I am putting an innocent front, acting right here asking for others' understanding/pity/favour. But you know what ? I don't give a sh*t bout' what you think.  And when I mean by my clique, it is those that stick around with me through thick and thin. No matter what others' say bout' me. I thank God for them. Even if they don't treat me like one, or even if it is one-sided, I will always treat them like one, as one. I'd like to dedicate this to my friends, those who stuck around with me though I was at my lowest.

they are my precious, don't you dare hurt them: Hye Eun, Loo Sze, Shandy, Ripley, Melissa Chew, Sonia and Seryi. I shall dedicate each of you a small post :)


Hye Eun, my friend always☺

Hey darling,
Thanks for all the good & bad times ☁☀☂ we have been through all tgt. Thanks for climbing up the toilet bowls just to get into the other cubicle to check how I was doing. Thanks for listening to me complain and stuffs to you bout' the problems I faced and stuffs. Thanks for being there. I really appreciate it a lot. And obviously, the fun times we had and to come would be deeply cherished by me. Especially the time when you gave me a huge surprise with LooSze, Seryi, and Benz. That is one of the best things in my life. I am really lucky to have a kimchifriend. Though sometimes, we quarreled but we managed to sort things out. I might have shown you attitude at times. I'm REALLY SORRY  ☹ for that. Just bear in mind that no matter what, I'll be here. As long as you're willing to share, I'm willing to listen and share a helping hand. Saranghae girl (:
xoxo,
MinMin ♥




LooSze, the gentle one ✌

My friend! Thanks for the laughing times, the day you guys gave me a surprise on my birthday. Didn't really hang out with you these days. Hope would have more opportunities in the near future. And thanks for the encouraging words you gave me. You've been a really good friend. And I am really lucky to have you as well. All of you are like my sisters. We have fun, and the sad times all tgt. It is a blessing to have you.
Lots of love,
MinMin ♥




Shandy, the sporty one➶ 

Yo sup' HAHA. Why is there an arrow beside yo' name? Simply because you play blackshot. hehe. :3
Thanks for the times when we share food behind the classrooms even though it is not allowed, monitor.
And using phone, ofc. Okay, whoever is reading this, sheesh. Secret. (; Though we don't go out tgt often, we do spend loads of time fooling in school. Like duh. Classmates of 2 years and another 2 years to come. My practical mate for lab lessons yeah, such coincidence. Such a honour too! Please, stay cheerful!
woaini (: ,
MinMin ♥






Ripley, the crazy onezxc ☞☜

The one that always 'Eh ______ why you do that' when it's her. We would always be laughing at how silly you are. No matter what you do, it always seems hideous/entertaining/funny. All in all, the conclusion is, I LOVE HOW YOU ARE FUNNY. (; Always able to lift a smile on my face. No matter what has happened. I am most lucky to have this uberfunnyyetsillybutlikeszxc friend. Am I right Ripleyzxczxc? And you have always been a great companion in outings definitely. And recess when we played like untamed bitches is definitely one of the best times in school. Rock on, bitch (: HAHA. 
love you loads, 
MinMinzxc ♥



Melissa Chew, the kind one ✝

No matter what, you'll always be the one helping others out. And ofc, thanks for comforting me whenever I'm down. Thanks loads. The funny thing is instead of fair weather friend, you're my bad weather friend. LOL. (; the one that always bring me the umbrella when it is raining. You didn't stick with me when I'm at my best but rather when I'm at my lowest. You made me realized how much you have brought to my days in school. I hope we can have more good times together. 
Love you girl !
MinMin ♥



Sonia, the no.❾

You're the one that always talk bout' One direction wherever you go. Like, 24/7! (: So cuuuuute. Anw, we are Team Malik! HAHA. Thanks for being in for my big secrets. Let's keep it a routine! I know we are not that close cos' we are sitting quite far apart. But yeah, I treated you like my sista as well! Hope we get more chances to hang out more often. And Happy Advanced Birthday. Bitchplease, alr 15 hor, act like one (what Ripley wrote for me). Justkidding. Please keep on the childishness! 
Love ya, 
MinMin ♥


Seryi, the chio one ❦

Hey babe! Long time no talk/see/chat/hangout yo! Have definitely spent lesser and lesser time since we got separated by class. I hope I can hang out with you more often! Go shopping or whatever. You are still obviously as crazy as ever. Like obviously!! Thanks for the bird day surprise. HAHA, bird day. :3
And thanks for treating me like a little sister and shower me the care and concern. Thanks! 
Love you always,
MinMin♥


~They are all my precious, they are a part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, NO.
~ Ciao.  

No comments:

Post a Comment