Translate

Saturday 16 June 2012

Strongerthanever.

Your sarcasms, critiques made me even stronger. 
I am really glad things are much better now. Going to visit Georgetown tomorrow looking rather forward to it. Maybe not. Will departure at around 1pm, and will only return back to Singapore at around 12pm on 20th June. I'm going to miss everything bout' Singapore when I reach there but I bet I'm going to miss th place when I return to Singapore. I guess humans work this way.
We only begin to cherish when it's gone. Yet, we never learnt not to regret. 
Going out real soon to meet some cooldudes for th phy project that is starting to get on my nerves.
** I've got a confession to make. I admire Rachell a lot. This is her blog link- http://pxdkitty.blogspot.com
Why?
I think it is because of her attitude and roles she play in life? I mean, I do not know much about her story. But, whatever it is, she just seemed perfect. Like, she had double eye-lid surgery but she did NOT hide the fact that she is. She did not cover up the fact that she did a surgery. And that requires a lot of courage. 
Just to clarify, I'm not sucking up to her or whatsoever, this blog is not really shared among my friends just around 6 of my friends. So, ya. No misunderstandings, I hope. And if I offended anyone, I'm sorry.  (: Got to reach the airport soon. Ciao.
Love you readers ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment