Translate

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Say it, when you mean it.

Why say when you don't mean it;
Why promise if you can't do it?



At times, I just want to bang my head on the wall and die. #justkidding
HAHA, not that serious. But still, once school reopens, these three words is what I hear most:
FuckMyLife

I guess this is normal? This holidays past by real fast like, poof, gone. Didn't really watch any movies this holidays I guess Madagascar was the only one. The 3D effect made the movie superb outstanding and the lightings and circus show was so real. I felt like I bought live tickets. LOL. Okay, I'm being a little too dramatic perhaps. Oh, btw, the trip to Georgetown, Penang was rather awesome though I miss my friends and bf etcetc. But still, it's great. The place, and stuffs. Their Penang Laksa, CharKwayTeow, HokkienMee. I still remember. Those good food. HAHA. And definitely my favourite drink Papo Guleng (not sure how to spell) But it's a MUST TRY.
Speaking bout' food makes me damn high.
MinMin, RELAX.
There's school tml shall not blog for that long. It's just nice 11:11 now. LOL. Shall post soon bout' what I'm up to. And will post a video of my Physics project if possible.
Bye peeps. ;)

~Behind every success is another sad past. 

No comments:

Post a Comment