Translate

Saturday 11 August 2012

Beloved Uncle


 I want to dedicate this post to my beloved Uncle.
No matter where you are, I hope you are not lonely. RIP.

My last memory with you should be roughly 10years ago. Your death came as a saddening news. At first, I thought it wouldn't affect me much. Today is the 3rd day to the news. I got to accept it. but I can't. I can't pretend that nothing has happened. I still cry. I know we have like the least contact but I will never forget how you call my name, how you play with me when I was little. I didn't go to your funeral. I'm sorry. I just hope you would rest in peace. I hope you can see this, because I want to tell you that even if we don't talk because I was shy, or we didn't meet because we are too far apart. I want to let you know that I love you. Because god has given me the privileged to be your kin. And I'm honored to be your kin. Uncle, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment