Translate

Friday 7 September 2012

Things come & go.


Certain things are not up to us. 

you see, things just appear and then disappear from your life. So, if it just so happens to be your lowest point in life, no worries, you  will bid farewell soon enough. Recently experienced a breakup. Don't expect me to explain why, what, where, when and how. It just happened that way. Anyway, the reason to today's topic is because he apparently no longer in my life and I sort of..miss him. I admit that it was my fault nonetheless. It is just impossible not to miss someone who used to be there 24/7 right? 
YES, I ADMIT I MISS HIM. 
gosh. and, yes, I'm trying my best to let go. But oh well, let nature takes its course. No matter what, I am still trying to live my life happily. Trying. And, duh~ It's not easy. Particularly if my relative just passed away. Adding on that I am encountering issues at home. But, I still have my friends of course. And everyday there shall be a brightraaaaaaainbow. Remember, if you want a rainbow in your life, you've already have the sun. And if you are experiencing the worstoftheworstoftheworst time, just cry it all, yes all at once out and once those tears are out, they might come in handy for a rainbow. 
Sorry for the delayed posts & happy holidays Singaporeans though.. 
IT'S GOING TO BE OVER SOON. 


**Advice given might not be suitable for all. It all depends on you, you & you. How you think, how you want it to be and whether you want it to stay or go. 

Till the next time I post, ciao. 

No comments:

Post a Comment