Translate

Thursday 27 September 2012

When someone forgets to wear her.........xxx

On September 23rd, is my dearest of my dearest Korea girl's advanced birthday celebration! We managed to surprise her at her doorstep and I guess it was really unexpected! She actually shouted, 'I NEVER WEAR MY xxx ehhhhh!!!!' ahahahaaaaaaaa. Everybody present literally LOL. I can't though was holding the cakes. There is a video on the surprise, unfortunately I couldn't upload it as it isn't with me. However.............. I have some pictures! ;) Enjoy!!!!!!



The one with the 'peace' is KIMCHI, 

We were all playing. Look at me, I'm like crazy. 

Leaving Kimchi's place.

Behaving just like an monkey eh?

This looks far more decent than the 2nd photo. 

I was all high. Oops ;3

When Ripley & I decided to BE CUTE.

CAMWHORE TIME BITCHES.


There's a lot more photos but, here's just a few. hahahahahaaaaaaaa. Cos' I'm too lazy to download and stuffs. Besides.................... EOY IS JUST STRAIGHT DOWN THE ROAD. NOT EVEN A CORNER. ^&%*%#*#%*^*&%#&@%*@%#*#%*#%*#%
k, ending this on a sweet tone.
byeeeeee~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment