Translate

Monday 19 November 2012

It's Always A Good Time :)

I'm back people w/ my boring posts. ;b
Have been out everyday recently. Today shall be the only day I'm staying home.
So, I shall share briefly the things I did these few days...........
Leggo!

15Nov'12:
Nothing much happened, but I got to study for my Additional Math Reassessment. So.....decided to stay home. But it wasn't productive at all cos' I played Wii w/ my brother! hahaha. And btw, reassessment is for people who didn't make it through the first try. 

16Nov'12: 
hoho, the day of the reassessment. See, I studied only the day before. So, not expecting much! haha. 
After the reassessment, went to Somerset and Cineleisure to shop and catch a movie w/ Angelaaaaaaa.
The movie is starting at 1330. And we were there since 1030. And apparently, Javier's wasn't ready for business yet. So we spent an hour waiting. See, we're HUGE fans of Javier's and, we spammed the plate with food and all and it only cost ard $12 for a huge variety of food and for 2. 

I also bought like 2 cropped tee, an anklet, a pair of earrings and a Ez-Link Card sticker! Shall show you guys one of it.   

One of th prints on my tee.

17Nov'12:
Had a last minute meet-up w/ Seryi to do some shopping and..........I shall not say. Went to Dhoby Ghaut, Somerset, Orchard Ion, FarEast Plaza and I bought a pair of T-Bar shoes! ;) Yaaaaaay~ I'm sorry but I am too lazy to get up and take a picture of it. Maybe next time! But no promises ;x hahaha. 
And, I went to meet some people for Deepavali dinner at Sangeetha's house. You have no idea how much it took us to finish dinner because we're eating with bare hands. That's sth we would never anticipate to happen. But it did. And the difficulty was when we're all on the floor no tables or chairs! ): But oh well, it was one rare and fun experience we had making fun of each other. Some pics during the dinner...... 













Lots of unglam faces, but who cares? hahahaha. And we went to play block catching. ok, I know it's childish to some of you, but you know what? 

WE HAD FUN AND IT IS ALL THAT MATTER. 

We also played Alibomb and some 'firecrackers'? idk what you call it. As usual, the pictures aren't with me. It's w/ Ripley and she went for OBS. I didn't go ): Sigh. It's okay! I shall have fun too! at home. hahaha. And we went home. Me, Jonathan & Raphael took the same bus cos' we went to slack. And guess what? They left my phone on the frigging bus. There are 3 of us. So when I asked Raph for my phone, he said he didn't have it. So my thoughts were, 'Stop pranking me it isn't going to work.' So I thought Raph&Jonathan was playing a prank on me. And Jonathan thought I was playing a prank on them. And Raphael thought Johnathan&I were joking -.- long storyyyyyy. But I got my phone back eventually. Happy ending! ;bbbb
And when I reach home it was ard 11pm all sweaty. So I got to bathe and all. And I couldn't take it any longer so I went to bed w/ wet hair. :((

I think this post is waaaaaay too long. Shall end here. 











No comments:

Post a Comment