Translate

Sunday 25 November 2012

EastCoastPark.

Hey my lovely readers! Thanks for reading again, hahaha!
Went to ECP today and cycled for ard 1.5 hours? Okay, seriously, it's of no joke. 
My leg is aching. A LOT. Hahahaha. 
We forgot that Mac was demolished and moved to the OTHER END and yes, we went to the wrong side!!!! /clapforbeingsmart/ -.- 
So, we decided to rent bikes and cycle there. Smart move alright. Because, it started pouring. 
It is raining dogs, cats, ducks, chickens, cows, goats, pigeons, penguins, bears, crocodiles, fox, elephants!!!!!! hahaha. Yes, I'm being a drama queeeeeeeeen. 


Okay, let the pictures do the talking now. Super tired&lazy. 


Yaaaaaay. We reached, at last. ;)



I'm hungry>:( Look at my faaaace. 


Everybody say cheeeeese ;b

All wet thanks to the rain! 

Finally reached the new Mac!

Time to rest&camwhore!

Smileeeeee ;)



Girls, it's sunshine! ;))

O_O

Meh ;)

Camwhore while we caaaaan! 
My bike is wet! 
Otw home! Tiredme&UnglamRaphael
A tired smile & I spot a wild Raphael.
End of a wonderful daaaaaay! ;)
Yeah, that's about it! Super fun! Cycled really far. And you know what? One double bike punctured when we were JUST ABOUT TO HEAD BACK. Ripley don't know how to cycle. That's why we took a double for her w/ someone guiding her at the front. So all she have to do is paddle. But, who knows? The fxking bike punctured. And the rest were waaaaaaay in front. Leaving only Raphael, KaiJun, Ripley & I. OMG. Thank god for Yuhearn to cycle back w/ the receipt to 'save' us. Or else we have to compensate for the tyre and late return of bikes. TT
Super unexpected. hahaha. As we rode in the rain, we were already all dirty. When the rain stop, the water was being 'splashed' at us. So, apparently, Ripley&I went to bathe while waiting for help for the punctured wheel! Super fun! ;) I love you, my friends. 
xoxo, 
MinMin <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment