Translate

Friday 7 December 2012

The Holidays

I'm sorry for not updating. But here it goes..
Have been really busy at work nowadays. But ofc, I took time to party. And I got to say, YH's chalet was rather fun! Though I only stayed for a night, it was still rather enjoyable it's like a bonding with each other. AHAHA. I'm too lazy to upload the photos here cos' apparently, there is waaaay too much photos to upload. So sorry. But you could go to my facebook ;) 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And anyways, I just thought this is my diary so I shall post anything that I feel happy or upset about. Not today perhaps. But if it's going to be about you, don't be offended. Because it's what I feel. If you can't accept anything negative about yourself, I think, you should. Cos' no one is perfect. Neither am I. All of us are humans, we make mistakes. That's why there is human error. I'm not judging you, I'm just judging my feelings towards you. Sometimes, it's just me feeling a certain way so sometimes I only have myself to blame. There's a difference. So, accept it and face it. I'm impatient, insecure, short-tempered & easily annoyed. 
See? I'm serious. I have my flaws. You're not that perfect either. So, just face it. Like, deal with it. 
Personally dislike indirect tweets/mentions/status. ESPECIALLY FRIENDS. Like, fuck hell. As friends we're suppose to be honest and clarify with each other. Just send a text starting with 'Honestlyy, ..............' And whatever you want to say afterwards. Simple. I got to go rescue a friend now, so bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment